The Australian Centre for Innovation joined with its sister organisation at the University of Sydney – the Warren Centre for Advanced Engineering, to present a mid-year report to a wide-ranging audience of business and university leaders on 22 July 2014. The presentation highlighted the significant level of teaching that ACIIC provides to the Faculty of Engineering & IT, and a range of recent projects:
– Digital Innovation for Farms
– STI Capacity on Australian Boards
– The Capability of Australian Companies to Identify and Adopt New Technologies
– A Global study of Social Innovation
– Analysis of Emerging Technology Opportunities.
The ACIIC presentation is available under publications